- Friday, October 2nd
- Evening – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- FootZone: 842 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97701
- Saturday, October 3rd
- 7:00am to 8:15am
- LOGE Entrada: 19221 SW Century Dr, Bend, OR 97702
- No parking available at the Start Line at Benham Falls.
- Shuttle available from 7:30am to 8:30am at LOGE Entrada: 19221 SW Century Dr, Bend, OR 97702
- 9:00am at Benham Falls
- Central Oregon tends to have 4 different seasons within a couple hours. So come prepared and wear layers, you’ll have more fun when you wear the right gear. See below about the Bag Drop…
- The temperatures will most likely be low in the morning. You can bring your own bag to leave at the Start Line and we will have it available for you at the Finish Line. Please have it clearly marked and sealed.
- We are a CUPLESS race! Please bring your own cup or bottle to refill at the aid stations. Check out our friends at FootZone in downtown Bend if you need to pickup something before race day.
- 2 aid stations
- Mile 3.5ish (Dillon Falls) – water, electrolyte drink, Gu gels
- Mile 8.3ish (Meadow Picnic Area) – water, electrolyte drink, Gu gels, and super yummy snacks
- Topo Athletic and other sponsored prizes for Top 3 Overall Male and Female and Top Overall Masters Male and Female
- Located at LOGE Entrada: 19221 SW Century Dr, Bend, OR 97702
- Beer provided to runners by Deschutes Brewery
- Max is grilling so stay for the after party! We will have a variety of foods and lots of fun.
Enjoy the beautiful Deschutes River Trail in Bend, Oregon! Run along the Deschutes River while enjoying views of Benham Falls, Dillion Falls, Big Eddy, Aspen Meadows, Meadow Picnic Area, Cascade Mountains, and more. The trail is mostly single track with an overall net downhill in elevation = fast and fun!